Kathy's Bridge Club
310 Route 137, Harwich, MA 02645
Email Kathy Kenney
Non-Life Master Game
Welcome to the Kathy's Bridge Club. Please join us on Wednesday afternoon at 12:30 PM for a relaxed, friendly game of duplicate bridge.
The game is open to players who have not yet attained the ACBL Life Master (i.e., Non-Life Masters (NLM)).
Card fees are $8 per person.
The games will be played at St. Peter’s Lutheran Church in Fellowship Hall with the following guidelines:
- The games will be open to vaccinated players only. Please bring proof of vaccination.
We will keep a list of verified vaccinated players so you will not be required to produce the proof in any successive club games.
- Contract tracing is required: While we have many telephone numbers, we need you to verify these numbers for contact tracing requirements.
Please arrive a bit early to verify contact tracing information. (Although the game is open to only vaccinated players, masks may be warned optionally by anyone.)
- Refreshments will NOT be provided at this time so please bring a snack or something to drink if you want.
Food will not be allowed at the bridge tables.
- Hand sanitizer will be available and you are encouraged to use it before/during and/or after play
- The tables will be disinfected before each game and players will carry bidding boxes with them from table to table to minimize reinfection risks.
- There will be a limitation of up to 17 tables (maximum of 68 players) at these Wednesday games!
This is a limitation for a single club director to manage as well as meeting limitations for spacing and parking set by the church for the use of their facilities.
Kathy Kenney will resume bridge lessons on Friday mornings at 10 a.m. at the West Dennis Library and will discuss interest in bridge lessons
at St. Peter’s Lutheran Church on Wednesday morning prior to the club games.
Drive to the rear of the church and you will see the back entrance.
There is parking in back and additional parking in the main lot in front.
Please DO NOT park in the driveway leading to the back as this is a fire lane.
Click on the 'Directions' link on the left for detailed directions.
If you have any questions/suggestions, please call Kathy Kenney (508) 280-3009.